Sunday, February 10, 2008

President Hinckley

We love President Hinckley so much. Here is one of our favorite quotes from our prophet:

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers".



The picture of Pres. Hinckley is with my sweet Grandpa Sokolowsky.

4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Erin,

This isn't really about President Hinckley... but you know we love him! A leap year baby! What are you trying to do to me?! I'm going to start working on the doctor for an induction date... leap year baby... I thought we were friends!

Ryan said...

That quote means infinitely more to me when I sit and look at our little girl who will be faced with a world that can seem unredeemable sometimes. GBH was the ultimate optimist. Thanks.

Grandpa S. has mad church connections...Do you think he could get me a gig in the primary?

Tiffany said...

That's my favorite quote too!!

Jessie said...

Great quote. And what a neat picture to have for your family.