Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag Team back again

10 years ago I was: a junior in high school

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Clean the bathroom
2. Make dinner
3. kiss and hug Spencer (it's valentines day)
4. feed and dress my children
5. shower

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
It's hard to imagine what I would do....I'm just excited for the day when Spencer has a job, we can have a house with a backyard, and a minivan. The list could be miles long of things I would do, but right now it sounds pretty fun to travel everywhere and go out to eat everynight. I love going out to eat.

3 of my bad habits are:

1. Filling the trash can as high as possible, so that it overflows everytime I try to balance a new item on top of the pile.
2. Not paying attention to what I am buying at the store. I don't look carefully at labels so I usually come home with the light version of something, or a size xs shirt.
3. I think blogging could become one.

5 places I have lived:
1. Bremerton, WA.- Born there -2, and lived there a few months when we came for grad school
2. Kennewick, WA. -it was awesome
3. Provo, UT. BYU- can you believe I was there 7 years???
4. Denver, CO. - lived there in the summers for Spencer's internships
5. Seattle, WA. - here while Spencer is at UW


5 jobs I have had:

1. 1st and 2nd grade teacher. This is by far the best job I had. The list goes WAY down hill from here.
2. Community Assistant for Family housing at UW (this is actually an awesome job too).
3. Burger King -they made me clean out the grease trap.
4. Papa Murphy's -NOT Papa John's, we are take and bake people.
5. 3 of the 5 cafeterias at BYU, including the MTC where I spied on Spencer. Just kidding, he wishes.

I have to brag about a couple of my other awesome high school/college jobs because they were so cool: concession stands for old men softball leagues: "No, we do not sell beer here!", laundry at BYU: my roommate and I steamed suits for the MTC and faculty at BYU. The steam brought out the awful B.O. smell.

Something most people don't know about me: I have really long toes.

2 comments:

Teri said...

I think that you are planning on doing more than I am today, you are busy! That was fun to read, isn't it so funny to think about all that we would do for a little spending money? P.S. We want to see you guys sometime soon!

Emma said...

I was in Provo for 8 years! I hear ya!