Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Travels Continue...



We went on vacation again! This time it was to Denver where a certain Grammy and Gramps were missing their grandchildren very much. It was nice to get away and visit. I was also pretty excited to earn a free Southwest flight on that trip. Unfortunatly, we brought our sickness to Denver and spread it to the Denver Grange's. Andrew was the carrier. He got it from Ryan and spread it all around. I have decided that I don't have a good mommy stomach yet. I find myself making a horrible face as my poor little children are in agony. It grosses me out. Spencer is a lot better at dealing with it, but now he is sick too so where does that leave me?

Besides the sicknesses though, we had lots of fun in Denver playing in the snow (it was a little old and crunchy, but Ryan didn't mind), visiting Gramps downtown at work, and going to the Children's Museum. Plus, I got to go out to lunch and to a movie with my sister-in-law Teri. When do I ever get to go out by myself on a weekday? It was great!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Hey Erin. Good to see you guys! Check out our blog!

Tiffany said...

Sorry about the sickness Erin. We sure missed Ryan at the birthday party. I hope that everyone feels better soon!! And...we're going to miss you guys lots when you move...

jules said...

Ugh! I hope you're all feeling better.

It sounds like a great vacation - I'm glad you got some time off!! :)

Suzanne said...

I just found your blog. I know all to well about the traveling sickness. Glad you had a fun vacation. Grandparents are wonderful for spoiling kids aren't they.