Friday, November 16, 2007

K is for Kite!


I wanted to post a picture of Ryan's cute preschool group. I take turns teaching preschool to Ryan and 3 of his friends that are in our ward and apartment complex. It's just 2 days a week for 2 hours. We go over a letter each day, and each week focus on a color and shape. The boys love it and I think the Mom's love it even more (especially when they don't have to teach!). I actually don't mind teaching...I like finding ideas (www.preschoolexpress.com, it's great) and coming up with fun things for the boys to do. But even better is when I get to bring Ryan to someone else's house and know that he is going to have a ton of fun, and then I get to go home, put Andrew down for his morning nap, and get 2 hours of peace and quiet...all to myself. You wouldn't believe what I get done in that 2 hours :)

5 comments:

jules said...

This picture is awesome! I'm so jealous you can do preschool without having to drive!! Those boys look like they have a lot of fun together.

Bart and Krista said...

Your little preschool group is cute. I put your blog on my website so we can KIT.
-Krista

Jessie said...

What a great set up. I bet you are really good at those little lessons too. Do you use a certain workbook or anything?

Starnes fam said...

How fun! We did that while Nate was going to school. It was lots of fun for Dallin and his little friends. One fun idea that we did was when we were learning the letter F we went over to the fire station for a free tour. The boys LOVED seeing the trucks and checking out what the firemen wear. Just an idea for you!

...Mrs Gallagher* said...

Hey, I love your page, keep in touch! :)